HOW TO SPEND A WEEKEND IN LAS VEGAS
First day in Vegas
• Breakfast at Eggslut at The Cosmopolitan.
• Watch the Bellagio Fountain Show & check out the Conservatory & Botanical Gardens.
• Check out the views from The High Roller Observation Wheel at the Linq.
• Grab pre-dinner drinks at The Chandelier at the Cosmopolitan.
• Stop by Parasol Up and Parasol Down at the Wynn on your way to dinner.
• Dine at Lakeside, the Wynn’s award-winning seafood restaurant.
• Don't forget to check out the Lake of Dreams multimedia show while you eat!
Second day in Vegas
• Consider taking a day trip on your second day in Vegas.
If you stay in Vegas...
• Have a light breakfast at Tableau.
• Book a spa treatment at the Waldorf Astoria, Caesars, or Aria.
• Make a reservation for afternoon tea at the Waldorf Astoria.
• Spend the late afternoon at the Neon Museum.
• Learn the dirty history of the mob at the Mob Museum.
• Explore Fremont Street in the evening.
Last day in Vegas
• Have breakfast at Grand Lux Café in The Venetian.
• Enjoy a romantic gondola ride.
• Put on your parka for the minus5º Ice Experience.
• Chow down on burgers and CrazyShakes at Black Tap!
• Stop to snap an instagrammable photo at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign!